Lose Weight and Improve Your Health—permanently.
Are you struggling to lose weight? Are you having trouble maintaining weight-loss? We go far beyond telling you “just eat less, and exercise more.” We discover the underlying issues that have prevented you from achieving and maintaining weight loss and wellness and address them with medical, behavioral, and practical solutions.
We can and want to help you make the lifestyle changes necessary to lose the weight you want and to keep it off, permanently.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS:
In order to continue our mission of helping you lose weight and improve your health yet keep everyone safe by minimizing the risk of spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following precautions:
- PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR OFFICE IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU ARE IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH IS FEELING ILL OR HAS SYMPTOMS SUCH AS COUGH, FEVER, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, SORE THROAT, LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL.
- We encourage you to wait in your car until just a few minutes prior to your appointment time. If you bring a family member or friend with you we ask that they remain in the car.
- We ask that you wear a mask while in public spaces, waiting rooms, restrooms and hallways as recommended by the CDC and state authorities.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- We will continue to clean and wipe down all surfaces on a frequent schedule and minimize points of contact.
- Providers and medical staff will wear masks when proper distancing is not possible.
- There will be NO CHARGE for cancellations directly related to coronavirus symptoms or concerns.
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE A VISIT OR WITH QUESTIONS:
- Call us: (615) 895-4001
- Email us: email@example.com
This is a unique and difficult time for many. We are all in this together and we are here to help you in any way possible. Please reach out to us if you need our help! May the grace and peace of God be with you and your family during this time!
Branches Weight Loss and Wellness
—Allison, Josh, Pam, and Stefanie
FREE RESOURCE to STAY FIT, HAPPY, AND HEALTHY
- We want you to continue to thrive—physically, mentally, and spiritually. So we have created a document with some tips on how to continue to lose weight, improve your immune system, and remain in good spirits during this unique time. For the free PDF, click here: Staying Fit, Happy, and Healthy during the Coronavirus.